Eatable Colors

Eatable colors in my sky…
Oh Why?
Colors….
Some are so enticing
Some are so inviting
Some are so delighting
Red, yellow, green, violet, hazel, peach, pink, white, black and blue
Oh you…red…my love…my passion…my lust with a bit of zeal
Black and blue so bewilderingly sad
Yellow, please light me up like thunder in the sky
Turquoise, allow me to swim in your sweet waves of tranquility
Green, just let me breathe the renovating waves of purified oxygen that you so single-mindedly emit
Black, plain, dull, sad and so terribly scary life taking black. If I see you, I close my eyes to imagine all your other so-called friends.
I just need to shut my retina and see all those colors fly in swirls around me.
Oh my poor colorblind friend, I just can´t fathom those distorted colorless figures you see. I so desperately need colors alive and ticking in me.
White, my dear pure white…
What can I say about you? A purity that is beyond my reach…a page that is unwritten…oh white, let me write on your page.

Comments

Popular Posts